Sunday 7 April 2013

Short update and a personal touch

If you want to follow a more short hand personal update from me you can like my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/BoysanoIndieGaming.

The game coding is going well, I'm at 80% of my game for now I call it "Mini Creeps of War" and it will be a mob creep tower defense game...retro style.

Already got message system and levels sorted out.

I'm still holding back before I try to go to publishers with it, since in this industry first impressions last, but I wanted to be at that point already, I'm still positive with the progress though for only 8-hours a week after day job stress. Positively the day job can fund these muse projects. Looking back I'm probably already at 4x3x8 = 96 - 100hours on this project.

I'm also increasing my network, busy registering on reddit.com and found that posting honest positive feedback reviews on other game devs and graphic artists projects is the way to go for now... try it.

Keep positive and keep the focus!! You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment